What is a SafePal Wallet?
What is a Coinbase Wallet?
The Safepal account must be open along with the Coinbase account to Transfer Crypto From Safepal To Coinbase.
You will need to select ‘Send/Receive’ from your Coinbase dashboard. Then choose the ‘Receive Tab’ and select the asset you would like to transfer to Coinbase.
In the event you select a cryptocurrency. Coinbase will give you the unique address associated with that cryptocurrency, only. The address is to be copy and pasted into the website.
During the Safepal account setup process, you need to go to the ‘Fiat and Spot’ section of your wallet, and choose ‘Withdraw’.
The Coinbase address you pasted on Coinbase needs to be paste here, and the exact coin you selected on Coinbase should be select here (the exact coin you selected on Coinbase).
Due to Coinbase’s inability to support Safepal Chain (BEP2/BEP20). You will need to use another alternative like a cryptocurrencies’ native blockchain to send your money.
When you have entered the withdrawal amount and selected withdraw. You will be need to complete 2FA and verify your email address to proceed.
After you have made the transfer, you can review its status by going to your Transaction History.
Read Also: How To Withdraw Crypto From Coinbase Wallet?
- User Experience: It’s pretty easy to get started with SafePal. After downloading and opening the app, you’ll be able to choose between software wallets and hardware wallets. Only hardware wallets can be paired. For software wallets, you can either create a new wallet if you’re a new user or import an old wallet. The new user can create a SafePal software wallet by tapping the “Software Wallet” tab. This will take them to the welcome screen. After clicking “Next”, you will be asked to create a password. As with other platforms, your password must contain at least eight alphanumeric characters. You can also include your fingerprint and create a pattern password to enhance security.
- Customer Support: As far as their experience with the company is concern . The average user gives a positive review. You can contact safepal customer support advisor team is available to answer questions and provide clarification in a friendly and professional manner. Most complaints among users are about delays in receiving their orders or not receiving them at all, especially on TrustPilot.
- Quality: It’s chips incorporate many sensors to detect and prevent attempts at hardware tampering. It is tamper-proof. Meaning that if someone tries to interfere with the secure element, self-destructing and key deletion will take place.
- KYC Feature: It has high compliance features, in which certain KYC rules are incorporate into the company’s policies. Which may not be suitable for individuals with unpleasant credit histories. Regardless, the wallet’s cool features and support services would be enjoy by everyone.
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: It will soon be possible to store Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin on the Coinbase Wallet. At the moment, the wallet supports the following coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 tokens, and ERC 721 collectibles.
- Security Feature: Reviewers of Coinbase wallets give it high marks for some high-performance features making it a top choice for crypto. There are robust security measures in the wallet, which prevent hackers from obtaining access to it due to its “hot wallet” status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does SafePal Charge a Fee?
The SafePal wallet does not charge any fees for sending and receiving money. As said in the App, the fee mentioned is in fact a minor fee paid to miners (gas).
Can I Cash Out Directly From Coinbase Wallet?
You can access your cash balance by visiting the Assets section of your web browser. Simply fill out the Cash out tab, click Continue, and then enter the amount you wish to cash out. Once you have chosen your cash-out destination, click on the Continue button, and then click on Cash out now.
What Does Coinbase Wallet Allow You To Do?
With Coinbase Wallet, users can manage their own private keys and store their crypto assets directly on their devices, rather than with a broker or exchange located in a central location. If you want to buy or sell cryptocurrency with US Dollars or other fiat currencies, you cannot connect Coinbase Wallet to your bank account.
Should I Keep My Money in My Coinbase Wallet?
In addition to avoiding hot wallets, exchange accounts are not the best place to keep large amounts of cryptocurrency. We recommend withdrawing the majority of your funds into a cold wallet (described below). Many exchanges provide exchange accounts, including Coinbase, Gemini, and Binance.