Cryptocurrency is one of the most excellent investments in the modern world. Most people prefer crypto as an investment due to its flexibility and profitability. Now, there are many wallets to store, send and receive digital currency. Exodus is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallets with an inbuilt decentralized exchange. It supports a lot of cryptocurrencies and enables you to access the wallet whenever you desire. Coinbase is the best-centralized exchange, which offers a standalone and web wallet. It is suitable for experienced traders and newbies to store digital assets. So, you can Transfer Crypto From Exodus To Coinbase wallet to store them. If you want to get your queries resolved simply contact on this +1(800)-658-5702 Toll Free Number.
Is It Safe To Transfer Crypto From Exodus To Coinbase?
Of course, it’s safe to Transfer Crypto From Exodus To Coinbase wallet, the Coinbase crypto wallet is safer for storing cryptocurrency because of its security features. The user should log in to the wallet and finish the verification procedure. They store the tokens and coins in a safe destination. In addition, the Coinbase wallet holds the private keys that enable you to access digital assets. They offer higher protection alongside hacks on the crypto wallet.
Also Read: How Do I Recover My Exodus Wallet?
Procedures To Transfer Exodus To Coinbase Wallet:
Transferring cryptocurrencies from Exodus to Coinbase is a simple task. The user must copy and paste the wallet address into the crypto exchange after receiving the wallet address. Individuals must select coins and copy the received address on the wallet to Transfer Crypto From Exodus To Coinbase wallet. Login to the Coinbase account, click the send option, and paste the wallet address you need to send. Coins will transfer, and they get delayed based on the traffic in the network. The following are some steps to transfer crypto to Coinbase from Exodus:
How To Install Coinbase Wallet?
When traders have already installed the Coinbase wallet on their smartphone or computer, they can skip this stage. The wallet has an interface so that you can install it on any device without trouble.
- Creating a new account is easy.
- Click on I already have a crypto wallet if anyone has a Coinbase wallet account.
- Those who don’t have a crypto wallet can hit on Get started
- Note down the 12digit recovery seed for the period of account creation
Otherwise, go to the setting page and click on the security option to find the 12-digit recovery phrase.
- After completing the Coinbase wallet installation. You can explore the digital currency on the dashboard.
- Add coins; you need to transfer if you cannot find any cryptocurrency.
- Click on add more option to add digital currency.
- You can enter the currency name on the search bar and hit the toggle button.
- If you have added coins, click on them.
Copy The Received Crypto Address:
- Explore the graph of certain coins. There are two buttons on the graph’s left and right sides.
- See Coinbase receive address in the alphanumerical type and QR code
- If you need to copy the address, click on the alphanumerical format.
Log In To A Crypto Wallet:
- Move into the Exodus network after copying the address
- Go to the Exodus crypto website
- Enter your username and password to log in
Tap On Receive Or Send Option
- You will land on the Exodus wallet dashboard after login in.
- You can explore the receive or send button, which is placed near the profile image.
- Hit the receive or send button.
Transfer Coins From Coinbase Wallet:
- Pop-up will display after clicking the receive or send option
- Fill out three fields in the pop-up window
- First, choose the crypto type you desire to send
- Then, enter how many coins you need to transfer. Please enter it in the native currency.
- You should paste the Coinbase wallet address, which you have copied
- Click on the continue button after entering essential information.
- You will get the confirmation message by clicking on the continue button.
- After reviewing the details, click the Send Now button.
- Enter the verification code after hitting Send Now. Hit on the ok button.
Check Coinbase Wallet:
- Usually, the transaction takes a few minutes or seconds. There is high traffic that takes a longer time than regular.
- Go to the Coinbase wallet and explore the available balance
Congratulations! You have transferred the digital currency from Exodus to the Coinbase wallet.
Final Thoughts: Both Exodus and Coinbase are popular cryptocurrency wallets. It enables the user to control plenty of digital assets without trouble. The steps mentioned above allow the new crypto user to Transfer Crypto From Exodus To Coinbase.
Coinbase offers high-security and low transaction fees that offer the best trading experience. If you have doubts about transferring the crypto to the Coinbase wallet from Exodus, you can contact Exodus customer support Advisor. The skilled representatives offer the best solution immediately.