What is Safepal S1 Hardware Wallet?
If you are new to the cryptocurrency industry and looking for the best wallet, you can use Safepal S1. It is one of the popular crypto hardware wallets in the market. safepal s1wallet supports over ten-thousand tokens and twenty blockchains, offering a hassle-free experience to the user.
In addition, the wallet provides an end-to-end digital currency trading experience to the user. The hardware wallet is an effective method to buy and hold the cryptocurrency for longer. The user should store the private key in a safe place that protects them from hacking. SafePal hardware wallet is perfectly suitable for both professionals and new traders.
Safepal wallet is specially designed for individuals who care about their safety in the crypto industry. The leather protective cover helps to protect the wallet from scrapes and scratches. It is a portable and cheaper cold crypto storage option in recent times. Safepal lets people manage their digital assets and facilitates the token swap. Keep reading to know more about the S1 hardware wallet.
The SafePal S1 wallet was launched in 2019 month of January. It never plugs into the internet-connected devices that reduce the hack. In addition, the user can also pair the device with the smartphone application through a QR code. Safepal offers a user-friendly platform to store and manage cryptocurrencies. Recently over two million people have been using S1 wallets around the globe.
The wallet is designed by keeping new traders in mind. It is simpler to buy cryptocurrencies in the S1 than other hardware wallets in the market. These days the user need to enter the PIN code while setting up the wallet. They can select whether to create a 24 or 12-word seed as per their choice. The smartphone compatibility of wallets and lack of cable make them comfy to utilize anywhere worldwide.
List of Cryptocurrencies Supported by Safepal S1 wallet
Safepal S1 wallet is Binance’s first wallet in the crypto space. If you are using two different cryptocurrencies, you can use a SafePal Hardware Wallet for trading. The wallet supports a variety of coins and tokens so that the user can buy two different coins in one app. The device’s colour screen is utilized to navigate quite a lot of menus. In addition, the individual can use the camera to scan QR codes during the transaction. Here are some of the coins that are supported by the wallet:
- USD Tether
- Binance Coin
- Huobi Token
- Bitcoin Cash
- Ethereum Classic
- EOS and more
Go to the hardware wallet and send or buy crypto on the move. The company offers better customer support service with skilled technicians. Don’t worry if you face issues while buying BTC; you can call customer support service and get an immediate solution.
How do you use the Safepal S1 wallet?
Safepal S1 is one of the low-cost hardware wallets in the current market. If you invest your money in crypto, you can use SafePal wallet because it is easy to understand and use. S1 wallet does not feel robust like other crypto wallets; therefore, the individual needs to back up their recovered seeds carefully.
How do I Verify SafePal S1 wallet?
If you use the new S1 wallet, you need to authenticate it and start trading in cryptocurrency. Authentication of a hardware wallet is simple, making it ideal for a new trader. Here are some tips to confirm the SafePal wallet:
- Switch on the device and choose the desired language. After that, the user will see the wallet authentication interface.
- Then, click on the Next button, and the QR code will display on the screen. Visit the mobile web browser and scan the QR code. It will take you to the verification page.
- Hit on the ok option and move on to the next step. Now, the wallet will generate a six-digit code. You should enter the code on the verification page on the handset.
- Click on confirm button to get the result after entering the code. Remember, if anyone buys a new wallet device, it should identify as the original device.
- Then, select the next option in the hardware and scan the QR code to activate it. It takes a few minutes, and verification of the SafePal S1 wallet finishes.
How to Set up SafePal S1 Wallet?
After verifying the safepal s1 hardware wallet, you can set up the wallet to buy and store coins. You will see two options in the wallet: creating a new wallet and a recovery wallet. If you need to set up the hardware wallet, you can click on create new wallet option and follow the steps below.
- Select any number 18, 12, 24, and wallet will give the user reminder phrases list. You need to write the number in the recovery sheet and keep it securely. Hit on the ok option.
- At the moment, choose the appropriate word from the phrase that the wallet displays you and select ok. If the user has chosen the mnemonic phrase properly, they will get the confirmation message.
- Then, create the PIN code for the hardware wallet and the pin consists of 6 to 121 digit numbers. After creating a PIN code, you will take to a new page.
- Enter PIN code in this step, and you should confirm it by re-entering Pin on the new page. If you successfully created the PIN, wait for a few seconds and receive a confirmation message.
- Now, enter the hardware wallet name and hit on done button. Congratulations, the new hardware wallet has been created successfully.
- You can buy the cryptocurrency through the S1 wallet. Also, manage the digital asset safely without any trouble.