As a crypto user, do you want to convert your bitcoin to USDT? Well! The process of converting bitcoin to USDT is straightforward. Crypto trading on different sites and apps broadly varies. However, the result is the same. To Convert Bitcoin to USDT on Coinbase, you should read the following section carefully. It helps you to make the conversion without confronting much hassle.
Why Should You Convert Bitcoin to USDT?
Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency in the market, and its value often fluctuates. But, compared to other cryptocurrencies, bitcoin’s value has been at its peak recently. Since the bitcoin’s price fluctuates as much as 10% or more on a daily basis, it becomes necessary to convert the bitcoin to some stable cryptocurrencies such as USDT (Tether). It helps you to avoid losing your fund.
On the other hand, converting bitcoin to USDT lets you enjoy more profit before the market starts going down. If you fail to change your bitcoin to USDT before the value drops, you lose some profits. Tether (USDT) is the stablecoin backed by the US dollar’s value. Its price does not fluctuate more. It means you can safeguard your money during bitcoin’s volatile price swings by keeping the funds in USDT. This conversion is like a bodyguard for your significant amount for a small fee.
Experienced traders and investors know when to convert bitcoin to USDT and back to bitcoin to manage their money value and profit. It makes them avoid potential losses and travels on a smooth trading path. The brilliant traders will analyze the market trends with charts, news reports, and indicators to determine their position in the cryptocurrency market.
Crypto traders know that USDT is very useful in managing their crypto assets. For newbies and intermediate traders, USDT is the stablecoin helping them steady the value of their assets when the market does not seem good and favorable. After knowing the potential reasons to convert bitcoin to USDT, are you thinking about how to Convert Bitcoin to USDT on Coinbase? Follow the step-by-step instructions mentioned below.
How to Convert Bitcoin to USDT?
You can perform the crypto conversion in two methods – on a web browser and coinbase mobile app. According to your needs, you can prefer the specific method and enjoy the conversion within a few steps. Since Coinbase is a secure online platform for purchasing, selling, storing, and transferring digital currency, you do not worry about anything.
All you need to do is to follow the instructions carefully. This platform allows you to buy, sell and exchange more than 100 tradable cryptocurrencies. So, you can convert any cryptos whenever you want quickly. Without delaying time anymore, let’s get into the steps to Convert Bitcoin to USDT on Coinbase.
Steps to Convert Bitcoin on Web Browser:
In this method, you need to open the web browser you regularly access on your computer or desktop. There is no restriction on using the web browser, and thus you do not have any hesitation. Once you click the web browser on your device, go to the Coinbase site. After that, you must do things mentioned here.
- Sign in to your Coinbase account by giving the necessary credentials. If you do not have an account, you need to open the new one by providing the required details and performing the verification.
- Click “buy/sell” at the top and then press the “convert” option.
- You will now find a panel with the option to convert one crypto to another. Here, you need to choose bitcoin and USDT in the respective fields to make conversion easily.
- Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you wish to convert into your local currency. For instance, $10 worth of bitcoin (BTC) to convert into Tether (USDT).
- After that, tap on “preview convert.” It displays all the information about the conversion, such as bitcoin and USDT value. If you want to make any corrections, do it at this point to avoid trouble.
- Finally, confirm the conversion transaction.
Steps to Convert Bitcoin on the Coinbase Mobile App:
Not all crypto traders wish to use the web browser to make the bitcoin conversion. For them, the Coinbase mobile app is the best solution because it gives them the convenience and flexibility to do conversions anytime and anywhere. Crypto conversion through the mobile app is much similar to the web browser. But, you will find certain changes in a few steps. Here is how to convert bitcoin to USDT on the Coinbase mobile app.
- Download and install the Coinbase mobile app on your device
- Open your Coinbase account if you have one. Or, input your personal details and create the password to open a new account.
- On the home page, tap “convert” under more options.
- Next, you must choose the crypto you want to convert to another crypto from the panel. You must select “bitcoin” and “Tether” for conversion.
- After that, you must mention the cash amount of the cryptocurrency you like to convert into the local currency. For example, choose $10 worth of bitcoin to convert into USDT
- Choose “preview convert” to ensure everything is correct before finalizing. Note: Your transaction will not complete if you do not have enough cryptos in your account/wallet to complete the transaction.
- Finally, confirm the conversion transaction.
Before getting into this conversion, you should check the price of the bitcoin and USDT and Coinbase fees for digital currency conversion. It assists you in making the right crypto transaction decision and avoids potential troubles.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Much Does Coinbase Charge to Convert Bitcoin to USDT?
Coinbase charges a flat fee of 1% on all cryptocurrency transactions. So, you need to pay the transaction fee based on how many bitcoins you convert to USDT.
Is There Any Limit to Converting bitcoin to USDT?
There is no limit to converting bitcoin to USDT. According to your needs, you can convert bitcoin to USDT.
How Does Bitcoin to Tether Convert Work?
Users can trade between bitcoin and tether directly because all the trades are immediately executed. It is not necessary to have money for trading. Additionally, it is not possible to cancel the trading.