As we all know about Guarda wallet because it is a very famous platform to buy/sell cryptocurrency. But in this blog, we are going to discuss how to buy Bitcoin on Guarda wallet because a lot of people don’t know how to use the Guarda wallet. They don’t know how to buy crypto or bitcoin in this wallet. This blog will be very informative so, read this whole blog.
What is a Guarda wallet?
In addition to being a non-custodial wallet. Guarda can also be access via the Web, Desktop, Chrome Extension, and Mobile Apps (for iOS and Android). With Guarda, you can access your account from any Internet-connected device and sync your data across many platforms at the same time. Guardian is a wallet that supports more than 40 major blockchains (BTC, BCH, BSV, ETH, ETC, MXR, ZEC, XRP, EOS, LTC, XLM, DASH).
Steps to Buy Bitcoin on Guarda Wallet
Here are some basic and very simple points that you have to follow to buy bitcoin on Guarda Wallet.
- Install Guarda Wallet: First, you have to Install the Guarda wallet app on your mobile whether you’re using android or IOS.
- Create an Account: Then you need to create an account and make sure that all the details should be correct. Once you create the account then move to the next step.
- Setup Payment Method: Your next step is to add a payment method. You can add a bank account and PayPal details, If you want to add another payment option then you can add it as well.
- Find Bitcoin in Your Wallet: Once you’ve logged in to your account, then find Bitcoin on your search bar of the wallet. Afterward, move to the next step.
- Buy Bitcoin: Choose the amount of Bitcoin you would like to get, make the cryptocurrency or fiat transfer, and get coins in your wallet for Bitcoin.
Buy Bitcoin on Guarda wallet is as simple and easy as following these 4 steps. If you follow this simple procedure, it will definitely be possible for you to buy Bitcoin, and it will not be difficult for you to do so. Once you learn the process then you will be use to it.
Security of Guarda wallet
Wallet security is one of the most discussed topics among cryptocurrency holders. Of course, we have all also heard the cases of hackers stealing funds and users’ private data from major exchanges and wallets.
Advantages of Bitcoin
Here are some advantages of Bitcoin:-
- Liquidity: Bitcoin, like other cryptocurrencies, does not see borders, which is one of its biggest advantages. Bitcoin has the advantage of being an accessible and versatile currency. There are an increasing number of places accepting bitcoins, and it only takes a few minutes to transfer bitcoins.
- Direct Transfer: A transaction occurs between users, that is between the sender and the receiver. No third party was involve there. As a result, intermediaries’ fees are eliminate.
- Privacy: Using cryptocurrency doesn’t need registration at a financial institution, so it’s rather private. Transactions are pseudonymous. Which means your wallet address is your identifier on the blockchain, but it contains no personal data about you. , the level of privacy is excellent.
- Transparency: A blockchain ledger is use to record all cryptocurrency transactions. Users can find out where, when, and how much cryptocurrency someone sent from a wallet address using tools that give them access to transaction data. A wallet’s crypto balance can also be view by anyone.
- Independency: There is no regulation of Bitcoin by any government or political authority. Political influence is not exert by it. It can not frozen or seized by any government or authority. You’re completely free to trade Bitcoin without any pressure.
These are the advantages of Bitcoin that make it different from other investment options. Although it is a bit volatile because people are adapting. Once the world accepts it, it wouldn’t be more volatile. But Bitcoin or blockchain technology is the future because many countries are accepting it. Even some countries are using it as a mode of payment which is actually great.
Also Read: https://bitcoinatmsupportus.org/how-to-use-guarda-wallet/
Conclusion: As we’ve shared the advantages of Bitcoin and blockchain technology, that will give you a better understanding of crypto. We also have shared the process to buy Bitcoin on Guarda wallet. Which can help you to buy/sell Bitcoin on the Guarda wallet, and not even Bitcoin any type of crypto you can buy/sell through this platform. All you need are these 5 simple steps. That would definitely help you to start your crypto journey by using the Guarda wallet on your mobile or desktop.