Guarda Wallet serves as a security solution for storing multiple crypto assets in a non-custodial manner. Guarda Wallet enables users to trade between different cryptocurrencies within the software interface and is accessible from any device. In addition, Traditional Fiat Currency can be use guarda wallet to purchase Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies through the wallet’s integration with Simplex. As part of Guarda’s offering of services, one can create ERC-20 tokens tailored to one’s needs.
There are Some Features of Guarda Wallet:
One of the best features of use Guarda Wallet is that it supports a wide variety of cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens. It is their primary goal to support as many crypto assets as possible through their crypto wallet offering. Their software allows users to store all of their crypto holdings in one place. Additionally, integrating with Ledger devices allows users to store all their crypto holdings in a very secure fashion, ensuring that hackers can’t access their private keys remotely.
Furthermore, the wallet makes it a one-stop shop for all a user’s cryptocurrency needs since it allows users to purchase more cryptocurrency and trade between different crypto coins.
What are the Benefits of Guarda?
- A wide range of cryptocurrencies are support
- By staking your investments, you can earn passive income while holding them in your wallet
- A multi-signature security system ensures the safety and security of accounts
- The Ledger wallet, for example, is compatible
- Wallet software that allows you to trade coins and tokens between different coins and tokens.
How to Use Guarda Wallet?
The Guarda wallet can be access and use with a few simple steps. These simple step will guide you through the process.
Create a Wallet:
- Choose the option Create a Wallet If you are a new user.
- The application will ask you to set up a wallet password and download the backup file.
Restore Your Wallet:
Previously created Guarda Crypto wallet can also be restore. You can restore wallets by providing a backup file when you use the Restore Wallet option. You will be ask to set up a wallet password after you have provided the correct backup phrase. Your account will be create once you have completed the process.
Sending tokens to another user is possible using the Send option. You have two methods through which you can send funds use Guarda wallet:
- Log in to your Guarda wallet and click on the “send” button.
- In the “from” field select the crypto wallet from which you want to like to send the funds.
- In the “field” enter the address or you can simply scan the QR code.
- You must enter the amount of cryptocurrency that you wish to send. To send your wallet’s entire contents, you can click the “send all” button.
- The transaction details such as the fee, location, and amount are display here. Please confirm that everything is correct by clicking the ‘Confirm’ button. In addition, you can click on ‘Back’ to return to the previous screen and update the details there.
Well done! The crypto you sent from your Guarda wallet has been successfully send. Please refer to the History page to find out how your transaction has been process.
Using a bank transfer or credit card, you can buy cryptos within Guarda’s wallet. There are five currencies that can be purchase with fiat currency: Euro (EUR), Dollar (USD), British Pound (GBP), Ruble (RUB), and Danish Krone (DKK).
- Log in to use Guarda wallet account and click on the “buy” button
- Select the country where you are currently living.
- You will need to specify the amount of the purchase in the “form field.” You can also choose the fiat currency. If the amount of purchase is outside the limits indicate below the payment method, please contact customer service.
- In the wallet, section select the crypto which you want to buy or purchase.
- Once you select the crypto, then select the payment method to buy crypto.
- Here you’ll see the details related to your order. Once you verify it. Click, “confirm”
- Now, you will be redirect to the payment gateway.
- Follow the instructions that have been give to you, then place your order.
Once you complete the transaction, then the crypto that you’ve bought is directly credit to your crypto wallet account.
Is Guarda Wallet Safe to Use?
There are two major aspects that you need to understand that the Guarda wallet is safe to use.
In the first place, Guarda Wallet offers a lot of security by allowing Ledger devices to be use. The Guarda Wallet will not store your private keys, and neither will your own computer, which means that a hacker will have a much more difficult time accessing your cryptocurrency funds.
Guarda Wallet, on the other hand, is a light wallet, which means your computer does not fully verify whether Guarda Wallet supports all of the rules of the various cryptocurrency networks. By using cryptocurrency in this manner. You are not using it in the way it was intend to be used.
Bottom Line: Guarda is a trusted wallet and you can use it for trading or investing, In this platform, there are tons of currencies that this wallet holds which is actually great. It is a completely safe and easy-to-use wallet so you can consider it for transactions. Along with it, we’ve shared the full process of how to use Guarda wallet, which helps you to use it without any hassle. You can read this blog. It will definitely help you to do transactions in this wallet.