Despite their introduction in 2014, Coin Cloud ATMs have been overshadowed by online exchanges. However, that has changed since Bitcoin ATMs have been placed in the United States in increasing numbers. Several of the roadblocks related to online exchanges can be bypassed by using Bitcoin ATMs. As we know that it is skyrocketing all over the world, but on the other hand it is a time-saving option so. In this blog, we will also discuss how long do Coin Cloud ATM transaction take.
What is a Coin Cloud ATM?
Since 2014, Coin Cloud has been committed to Digital Currency for ATM by operating over 5,000 Digital Currency Machines (DCMs) across the U.S. and Brazil. With over 40 digital currencies available for purchase and sale, Coin Cloud ATM offers the fastest, simplest way to buy and sell them.
Benefits Of Using CoinCloud ATM Machine
- Coin Cloud Bitcoin ATMs allow users to buy and sell Bitcoin using cash. In addition to making payment more convenient, users do not have to link their bank account information. So their private information remains confidential. In addition, it is also possible to buy and sell bitcoin without having a bank account if you do not have one with a major bank.
- A strong customer support team is vital in a new industry like cryptocurrency, since users may have concerns. Coin Cloud provides live customer support to help users with any concerns they may have. So, that you can easily do Coin Cloud ATM transaction without hassle.
- A successful engagement is based on correct and efficient engagement – something that Coin Cloud takes pride in.
- Users must share their debit/credit card numbers and/or their bank account numbers with online exchanges to purchase and sell Bitcoin. Customers do not need to do either of those things with Coin Cloud Bitcoin ATMs, since their BTMs can facilitate buying and selling Bitcoin without sharing much information.
How Long Do Coin Cloud Transaction Take?
Approximately 10-15 minutes will pass until your Coin Cloud ATM transaction process on the blockchain network. After that you’ll receive a text message instructing you to return to the DCM to withdraw your funds. The DCM will let you retrieve the dispensed cash by logging in with your phone number. Please note that the Coin Cloud Wallet app allows you to set up your sale in advance. Start the process from the palm of your hand by selecting a machine and pressing “Sell Crypto for Cash”.
Your chosen machine will store your cash for up to 48 hours, so you can withdraw it whenever you want. Apart from that, using a Coin Cloud ATM is very easy. It won’t take too much time to complete the whole transaction, and you can get your transaction done in just a few minutes by following a few steps.
Read Also: How To Send Bitcoin From Coin Cloud?
Services Offered By Coin Cloud ATM
It provides the fastest and easiest way to buy and sell Bitcoin, as well as over 40 altcoins and other digital assets through a complete ecosystem for digital currency services. Using coins or currency with a Coin Cloud Digital Currency Machine (DCM) or a Kiosk, also known as a Bitcoin ATM or BTM, you can purchase and sell digital assets. DCMs operated by Coin Cloud form the only nationwide network of 100% cash-out machines that are capable of buying and selling.
Besides Coin Cloud’s coin wallet for iOS and Android, it also has a non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet. You can use the Coin Cloud wallet by itself, or in conjunction with Coin Cloud DCMs. It’s custom-tailor to work seamlessly with the machines and provide an optimal experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Increase My Limit On Coin Cloud?
- Open your Coin Cloud wallet
- The ID verification process can be found at the bottom of the home page.
- When you choose “Verify”, you will bypass the message that says “Raise your limits at Coin Cloud ATMs.”.
- Verify your phone number by entering your phone number
Does Coin Cloud Bitcoin ATM Accept Cash?
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and 40 others can be buy and sell with Coin Cloud DCMs. The ATMs typically found in the Bitcoin community cannot do all of those things, but overall, it is one of the best options for buying and selling Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Can You Withdraw Money From Coin Cloud ATM?
It is definitely possible to get cash from a Coin Cloud ATM since 100% of Coin Cloud digital currency machines allow you to both buy and sell Bitcoin and 28 altcoins for cash. Other Bitcoin ATM operators, however, do not have that problem.