The cryptocurrency world is growing rapidly due to increasing investments and trading. Although different cryptos exist in the crypto market, bitcoin always stands at the top. So, many crypto users invest in Bitcoin and use a wallet such as a blockchain wallet to keep it safe. Besides storing bitcoins and other cryptos, a blockchain wallet is highly safe to trade. The blockchain wallet is a reliable software enabling sending and receive bitcoin in blockchain wallet like Bitcoin and Ethereum. It stores the record of crypto transactions and public & private keys that are used to perform transactions.
It also assists in exchanging funds quickly and makes transactions more secure. While paving the robust platform for crypto trading, the blockchain wallet does not compromise on maintaining the users’ identity and privacy. It offers all sorts of features needed for secure and safe crypto transfers and exchanges. Although crypto users know in-depth about the blockchain wallet and its transaction model, they often think about How to receive bitcoin in blockchain wallet. If you are one of them, this blog is entirely for your reference. Keep scrolling the page and clarify your doubts!
Steps To Receive Bitcoin in a Blockchain Wallet
If you search for How to receive Bitcoin in blockchain wallet, follow the steps below to fulfill your needs. It explains the step-by-step instructions to easily receive the required amount of Bitcoin in your blockchain wallet.
- First, you should log in to your wallet through a desktop web browser
- Tap on the receive button available in the top right corner
- Next, select the crypto (bitcoin) to receive from the list
- Or else, you can use the search field and select the bitcoin
- Now, it is time to choose the blockchain wallet to which you want to receive funds
- After that, you will witness your crypto address and QR code
Using the crypto address, you can send the required amount of Bitcoin to your blockchain wallet easily.
Must Know Things About Receiving Bitcoin in Blockchain Wallet
Blockchain wallet is highly user-friendly and robust, so crypto users use this wallet to send and receive cryptos without hesitation. But, if you are receiving Bitcoin in your blockchain wallet for the first time, you must know the following things.
- You do not require undergoing a strict verification process to initiate the transaction. With your email address, you can use the blockchain.com DeFi wallet to send, hold and receive cryptos, including bitcoin. But verifying your identity helps unlock additional features.
- The verified blockchain account user can exchange unlimited crypto and fiat currency within your wallets. So, there is nothing to worry about when receiving bitcoins in their blockchain wallet.
- The entire transaction takes 60 minutes on average. It means you must wait some time to receive Bitcoin in your blockchain wallet. You will receive the bitcoins within 10-20 minutes if the network is traffic-free.
- Ensure you use the correct Bitcoin address to make the transaction trouble-free. If you make a simple mistake, you lose everything because crypto transactions are irreversible.
How To Use Blockchain Wallet?
Before getting into the topic, understand the potential reasons to utilize the blockchain wallet while huge options exist.
- In the traditional banking system, transactions are often slow and need to pass via an intermediary. It means the chance of transaction failure and delay is higher. Accessing blockchain wallet keeps these issues under control.
- Blockchain wallets minimize the potential issues involved in transactions and make the whole process safe and secure for the users.
- Keeping track of all the cryptocurrency transactions and accounts with a blockchain wallet is no longer an issue. It keeps the data safe and secure for a long time.
The blockchain wallet is a digital wallet more useful for the crypto users. It lets them store and manage their bitcoins and other cryptos. It also allows transfers in cryptos and converts them back into the required fiat currency. Although users are well-versed in using this platform, they do not know How to receive bitcoin in blockchain wallet. It makes them confront several issues during an emergency. But, after reading the above section, they know the exact way to receive the required bitcoin in their blockchain wallet easily.