Here are the simple steps to Migrate from Enjin Wallet to Trust Wallet. Make sure to follow all the steps very, so that you can Migrate by following a few simple steps without hassle.
Step To Migrate From Enjin Wallet to Trust Wallet
Step1:- Getting The ETH Address
It is important to know your Enjin Wallet Public Key or Ethereum address before we can proceed. You will need to open your Enjin Wallet, tap ETH, and then tap Receive to ensure the procedure had done. Make a note of your Ethereum address and take a screenshot if you can.
Step2:- Getting the Recovery Phrase
You can manage your wallets by tapping the three dots on Enjin Wallet’s main screen. Once you’ve selected your backup, take note of the recovery phrase by tapping on the 3 dots beside the wallet.
Attention! I improvised the screenshot, it is not the actual screenshot of the Recovery Phrase screen, it is not advisable to take screenshots of it.
Step3:- Access Wallet Screen
Select Settings from the Trust Wallet menu. You can access the Import screen by tapping the “+” sign in the upper right corner of the Settings screen. Tap on Ethereum.
Step4:- Importing the Recovery Phrase
In the Import Ethereum screen, type the Recovery Phrase on the Phrase tab, or scan the QR code (if you have one), then put a name to make your wallet recognizable. Tap Import once you have finished typing.
Step5:- Compare the ETH Address
When you have completed the importation process, check the address of the ETH from the other wallet with the Trust Wallet address. In this case, you have completed the migration. Congratulations!
Read Also: How To Withdraw Crypto From Kraken To Trust Wallet?
Advantages of Enjin Wallet
- Enjin wallets don’t contain ads or trackers, so you won’t bother by unwanted intrusions.
- The next-generation blockchain from Enjin is called “Effinity” as . It will serve as a cross-chain, decentralized, scalable, and decentralized network for the NFT industry.
- Once you’re done using it. You can remove the private keys from the device using its library feature.
Advantages of Trust Wallet
- It is the vendor’s responsibility to supply you with a private access key so that only. You will be able to access your sensitive financial information.
- With Trust Wallet, you can find other businesses and vendors that accept cryptocurrency as payment for goods and services through a convenient DApps browser.
- Using Trust Wallet, you can send, receive, or swap crypto from your wallet and view the deposits and withdrawals in your wallet. Additionally, it has a browser that allows you to search the web within the app. Any changes you want can be made by going to the app’s settings page.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What Network Does Enjin Wallet Support?
ERC20, ERC721, and ERC1155 tokens can be stored in the Enjin Wallet, which is a cryptocurrency wallet.
Is Enjin Wallet an Ethereum Wallet?
However, Enjin Wallet represents a game changer. So far, it has proven to be stable, as well as offering privacy control over your seeds. It is also convenient, easy, and actually works to exchange funds via Enjin Wallet.
Is Trust Wallet an Ethereum Wallet?
ERC20, BEP2, and ERC721 tokens can all be stored in Trust Wallet, a leading mobile Ethereum wallet. Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Calisto are the three leading blockchains in the Ethereum ecosystem supported by Trust Wallet.