If you are looking for the best platform to invest your money in the stock market, Robinhood is consider the best go-to finance application. It gives you a reliable platform to buy and hold cryptocurrencies. Being the largest financial platform, users can use it through the internet anytime and anywhere. It provides both Android and iOS apps to make transactions much easier. The users can use Robinhood Customer Service to clarify their doubts and sort out their issues when you withdraw money from robinhood.
Due to the convenience and popularity of Robinhood. Many people have take interest in trading cryptocurrencies and stocks. It helps users buy and sell stocks and cryptos without a trading commission. As you have started to use this platform recently, are you wondering how to withdraw money from Robinhood? If yes, then read the following section . It helps you learn all the methods about the withdrawal of money from Robinhood. So, you will not worry about withdrawing money from Robinhood anymore.
Easy Way to Withdraw Money from Robinhood
It is easy and simple Way to withdraw money from Robinhood. Users can make up to 5 withdrawals into their account every business day. It is a great thing for the investors who want to make huge money in a short time. This reliable financial platform allows users to withdraw up to $50000 per business day. But, they need to ensure an important aspect. It is nothing but withdrawing money to the right account.
According to the device you use to Withdraw Robinhood, the withdrawal will perform a bit different. For instance, if you withdraw from your smartphone, the withdrawal process will unfold in a specific way. The steps will be different when withdrawing from your computer. So, you should use the specific steps to complete the . Beyond that, you will never confront any hassles when withdrawing money from Robinhood.
How to Withdraw Money From Mobile?
Withdrawing money from Robinhood on your mobile is a straightforward process. It means you will not must to put much effort into getting the money from their financial platform. All you need is to ensure that the Robinhood app is install on your mobile. This process will work whether you have an Android or iOS phone. Even though you find certain differences based on the mobile you use, the main steps remain the same.
- Open the Robinhood app installed on your mobile. Press the account icon available at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Next, navigate and find the “transfers” button. Then, tap on it.
- Now, choose the “transfer to your bank” option.
- You will see a list on the screen where you have to find your bank account.
- After that, enter the amount you wish to withdraw from your account. You can withdraw part of the amount or the entire amount according to your needs.
- Double-check everything before clicking the “confirm” button. That’s enough! Your transaction is complete.
How to Withdraw Money From On a Computer?
The withdrawal transaction may look a bit different on your computer. But, the entire process is straightforward and quick. So, there is nothing to worry about. Here are the steps you have to follow to complete the process.
- Reach the official website of Robinhood and log in to your personal account
- As soon as you are log in, search for the account option.
- Next, click on the banking option.
- You will now find a panel on the page in front of you. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw from Robinhood in this panel.
- Once you enter the amount, confirm the transaction.
Even though the Robinhood app and website menus are similar, it is quite confusing when switching from one platform to another. But, following these steps will help you in several ways.
Time Limit to Withdraw Money from Robinhood:
Usually, Robinhood performs the withdrawal request , and thus users will get the money into their bank account. Some people may be disappoint to see that their money from the Robinhood account does not transfer to their account. This is not Robinhood’s fault in many cases because bank transfers take a long time for several reasons.
Usually, Withdraw Money From Robinhood should not take more than 2-3days. It is the average amount of time the regular bank transfer takes. You will witness faster transactions. Remember that you use the same bank account you have accessed to make a deposit to withdraw the money. It initiates the withdrawal request and allows you to get the fund .
How to Cancel the Withdrawal?
Whether you make a withdrawal request or want to cancel the pending withdrawal, you should follow these steps. It helps you to cancel the Withdraw Money From Robinhood and avoids different troubles.
- Visit the Robinhood website or app and tap the account icon located in the bottom right corner
- You should tap the menu icon if you have more than one Robinhood account or an Android user.
- Click on history and press the withdrawal request/pending withdrawal you wish to cancel
- Finally, tap cancel transfer
You have three possible cutoff times to the cancel transfer according to when you start it. Once the cutoff time passes, you will not be able to cancel the transfer anymore. So, you should wait for the completion of the transaction.
How to Withdraw Funds to a Different Bank Account?
Do you wish to Withdraw Robinhood to a different bank account that you have not used for the deposit purpose? If yes, then you can seek the support team’s help. But, remember that you should share the following details with the support team if you cannot use the bank account.
- Front and back photo of your ID card
- Description of the reasons for withdrawing funds to the new bank account
- The bank account you wish to transfer the funds to
- The amount you wish to transfer
- Bank statements to ensure that you have both accounts
Things to Keep in Mind About Withdrawal Rules:
- The deposit can take up to 5business days to complete, and thus you will not be able to Withdraw Money From Robinhood when it is in the fight. As soon as it is mark completed, it becomes ready for withdrawal.
- If your Robinhood account has a restriction, you may not be able to withdraw funds. You have to contact customer service to help resolve the problem and remove the restriction. It may take some time.
- The customer support team is available 24×7, and thus, you will contact them whenever you need help.
How to Contact Robinhood Customer Support Advisor?
Whenever you attempt to perform a withdrawal, you confront certain hassles and cannot complete your task. You do not have any idea what to do now. Instead of worrying, you can call Robinhood Customer Service. The expert team will help you complete the transaction by suggesting the right solutions. As the support team has more experience and knowledge in using the Robinhood financial platform. They will render a reliable solution to sort out your issues immediately.