In the modern day, many people have been moving towards the cryptocurrency. Sending, receiving, and trading the cryptos are quite an efficient option. These are time-saving methods for transferring the cryptos to the receiver. Coinbase is one of the biggest online platforms for buying, selling, and transferring cryptocurrency. If you like to know ‘how to deposit crypto from crypto.com to coinbase,’ then you can read the article before. These give you the details regarding the simple way to deposit cryptocurrency from crypto.com to Coinbase
Cryptocurrencies And Crypto Exchanges:
Crypto.com is the leader in regulatory compliance as well as security certifications, with more than 80M users worldwide. Whether you are looking to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, or another favorite crypto, then here is your wonderful option. You can use crypto to purchase goods and services similar to that of the regular currency. These are also used in investing purposes. Do you prefer to know ‘how can i deposit crypto from crypto.com to coinbase’? If so, then you are in the right place, as you can save time by depositing the cryptocurrency from crypto.com to Coinbase. Coinbase can be used for holding the cryptos, so these can be transferred for any kind of payment.
Steps To Deposit Crypto From Crypto.Com To Coinbase
Crypto.com and Coinbase have more number of similarities. Both platform especially facilitates a better way of buying, selling, and storing cryptocurrency. You need to understand how the site works during the transactions. There are a few things to bear in mind when you are depositing or transferring funds from crypto.com to Coinbase. Follow the below steps to find out how I can deposit crypto from crypto.com to Coinbase.
Open Crypto.com Wallet
- Open Crypto.com wallet
- Navigate to “Connect to Crypto.com App”
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Click “Agree” to acknowledge
- Click “Continue” to proceed
- Input email address for Crypto.com account
- Confirm the “Authorize Connection” email
- Click “Connect.”
- Type in Crypto.com 6-digit passcode
- Launch Crypto.com wallet
- Press “Authorize”
- receive confirmation that you are linked to the Crypto.com wallet to
- Transfer funds from the wallet to make them available to Coinbase
Open Coinbase Website
- Go to the Coinbase website
- Log in to your account
- Press the “Send/Receive” button
- Click “Send” to view the deposit address
- Press the copy button next to the address
- Launch the Crypto.com app on your device
- Hit “Transfer” at the top of the screen
- Click “Withdraw” then “Crypto.”
- Press “External Wallet”
- Tap the “+ Add Wallet Address” button
- Select token
- Insert name for your new address
- Hit “Continue”
- Confirm Coinbase address sent to Crypto.com
Moving cryptocurrency from crypto.com to Coinbase can sometimes be a bit tricky. So it is best to use the right wallet to get the cryptos even without any hassle. Cryptocurrencies are unlike standard currencies that are not managed.
How To Transfer Crypto From Crypto.Com To Coinbase?
For transferring the cryptocurrency from Crypto.com to Coinbase, it is quite important to access and verify the Coinbase account. It is a simple procedure, as you can verify when you click “Send/Receive” on Coinbase. The user is required to upload a picture of the ID so that the proper KYC verification is processed. It takes only a few minutes, but in some cases, these could take several business days.
- Open the Coinbase Website
- Go to your user Coinbase Website Dashboard
- Click on “Pay” on the left side of the screen
- Click “Send/Receive” at the top of the screen
- Click “Receive”
- Hit “Asset”
- Choose an asset to receive
- Select a network to receive your funds
- Complete each of these steps on the display
- Add unique address
- Click the associated QR code
- Share your address or copy it.
Users can choose between the Coinbase website or the Coinbase app for depositing the crypto from crypto.com. It only takes a simple procedure to create the unique recipient address in Coinbase. The address can be plugged into Crypto.com for depositing the funds. Follow the below steps to deposit the cryptos through the Coinbase App
- Open the Coinbase App
- Go to the Home
- Click on the down arrow
- Select the asset you would like to receive
- Select the network to receive the cryptos
- Add your unique address as well as the associated QR code populate
- share address or copy it
Completing each of these steps lets you switch to crypto.com for depositing the cryptos to Coinbase. In the modern day, the cryptocurrency market has increased.