- Select the asset you wish to receive in your wallet by clicking on the icon.
- Select the network you are receiving the investment on from the dropdown menu if your asset will be support on many networks.
- Once the assets and network have been select, click the receive button.
- On the right side of the Exodus wallet, you can click the copy button to copy the address. Scan the QR code for your Bitcoin address as another option. The block explorer allows you to view and email your address from here as well.
- Open the Exodus wallet and tap the wallet icon at the bottom, then tap the asset you would like to receive.
- Click the dropdown menu and select which network you’d like your investment to be received on if the asset is supported on many networks.
- On your wallet’s right-hand side, tap on the receive button.
- This is where you will see the address that you provided, along with a QR code for sending the asset to you.
Things to Consider When Starting with Crypto Wallet:
In Exodus, the private keys and recovery phrases are stored on your behalf and they are non-custodial. Which means they depend on you to keep them secure.
If you are looking for a long-term storage solution, however, a cold wallet may be a better option. It is and offers a high level of protection for your coins.
Dapps and apps are very limited. There is only one option for accessing an exchange (FTX), an internal NFT marketplace (Solana marketplace). And a decentralized finance platform (Defi) (Compound).
Exodus does not need KYC registration for wallet opening. yet, the “buy crypto” functionality funnels you to Moon Pay to fund your wallet. As part of that process, you will need to provide personal information, including your address.
What Type of Wallet is Exodus Wallet?
Pros of Exodus Crypto Wallet:
The Exodus platform includes built-in portfolio and trade functions. That let you swap one cryptocurrency for another and keep track of profits or losses on a daily basis.
It is important for the exodus to have a responsive and professional customer support team.
A integrated wallet that allows users to trade from their wallets on the FTX crypto exchange.
A and Intuitive Interface – Exodus is a wallet designed for users of all levels in the crypto community for the first time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can You Receive Crypto on Exodus?
With Exodus, you have access to over a hundred different crypto assets. A blockchain asset can be received just like a traditional bank transfer. When you click the receive button, an Exodus window appears with your crypto address.
What Network is Exodus Wallet?
In addition to Ethereum, Solana, BNB Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, and Fantom networks, you can receive tokens via Exodus wallet. Add a custom token in the Exodus wallet if you have sent a token on one of these networks.
How Safe is Exodus Wallet?
Although Exodus is a software wallet, the security of your device and your security practices must always be taken into consideration. Even after Tier 4, you will only be 99.9% secured, as no device can ever be 100% secure.
How do I View Transactions on Exodus Wallet?
If you want to find the transaction ID of a particular asset, open Exodus and tap on the Wallet icon. You can find the transaction ID by b) tapping on the asset. You can see the activity in your wallet by scrolling down. For more information, including the transaction ID, tap on the transaction.